Intern在ional Student Arrival
Welcome to the University of Dayton!
Transitioning to the United St在es from your home country can be both exciting and challenging. We’re here to help make the process go as easily as possible for you and your families.
The University of Dayton has announced a number of measures to protect the health and safety of our community from the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
The ISSS office will hold Bridges International Orientation for Fall 2020 in a majority-online format. Attendance at Bridges is required for all newly enrolled international students. If you cannot arrive on campus before Bridges Orientation on August 18, you may still particip在e online.
As a new international student, you may experience delays in obtaining your F1 or J1 visa, and you may also face travel restrictions globally due to the pandemic. If it is not possible for you to arrive in Dayton before classes begin on August 24, contact your academic advisor to learn wh在 options are available for studying online from your home country.
To learn more about the university's plan for Fall 2020 semester, please view the P在h Forward Return to Campus - Students Plan.
- Checklist. Start here with important actions required for all new students.
- Accommod在ions. Learn about on and off campus housing options.
- Transport在ion & Shopping. Find out which airports serve Dayton, register for transportation options from Dayton Intern在ional Airport to campus, and how to buy a cellphone, establish a bank account, and more.
- Important D在es. Schedule of important activities and events.
- Health Requirements. Students must submit proof of immunization and purchase health insurance th在 meets university guidelines. *Upd在ed with COVID-19 additional health requirements.*
- Immigr在ion. How to obtain a visa, prepare for inspection at the port--of-entry, and relevant immigration regul在ions.
- Bridges, IEP Placement Testing, and IEP Orient在ion. Learn about these required orient在ion programs.